martes, 2 de enero de 2007

MXPX yuri ruley


YURI - DRUMS
Hi, My name is Yuri Zane Ruley. It’s a weird one I know. I’m actually named after a childhood friend of my fathers. He was Amish…?… Whatever…My mother picked Zane as my middle name because it sounded good with “Yuri”...yeah…sooo… I was born and raised in the Seattle area but my family moved a lot. I’ve lived in Alabama, Oklahoma, Idaho, and all over Washington. And now for the stuff you probably care about. I started playing drums when I was in ninth grade and my first performance was in the ninth grade talent show with my first band, “The Skinny Little White Boys”. We sucked and we only lasted two months. Thankfully I met a couple of guys named Mike and Andy who were looking for a drummer. They came over to my house, we played some songs together and the rest is as they say, history.

No hay comentarios: